Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Me and Me
My name is Michael Joseph Callanan V. I go by Joey but for simplicity ill answer to Michael. I was born and raised in Houston, Texas. I love this state and couldn't imagine living in any other except for maybe Alaska. I am a very conservative person when it comes to politics, kind of strange I decided to go to a liberal arts school. When I have the time I enjoy hunting, fishing, working out, and tennis. I do not currently participate in many campus activities, but last semester I played intramural football. My computer experience is very limited. I took Computer Science in high school, but the class was a joke and I gained little if any from it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Joey, thanks for your post! And by the bye, it's funny that you mention that you could live in Alaska because my roommate and I have this on-going battle about which state is better--I'm from Texas and she's from Alaska. Although grant it, Alaska is very cool, it'll just never beat this state.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you 100% but its a close second.
ReplyDelete